Section 21 Notice in England

A notice under Section 21 is most commonly given where a landlord wants the property back after a fixed term ends or during a periodic assured shorthold tenancy. Obtaining possession of a property under S21 is sometimes called ‘no fault’ possession due to there being no requirement to specify why the landlord requires possession.

Section 21 Notices: Wales

Serving a Section 21 Notice is the first step that a Landlord takes to make a Tenant leave the property. It does not mean that the Tenant has to leave the property immediately – it will provide a notice period with the date to leave specified in the notice. A Landlord does not need a reason to serve a Section 21 Notice.

Read more

Guidance on Moving House

To move home during the COVID-19 outbreak you need to know about the ‘new rules’ to make sure you move safely

Click below for a quick guide to home moving

Read more

England House Sales Permitted

Following updated regulations effective 13th May, moving home in England is now permitted.

Read more

Coronavirus Property Update 17 April 2020

Is the property market heading for a total shutdown due to Covid-19?

Read more